Weekend Offers Guests Fitness, Healing and Beauty Programming for a Wellbeing Weekend
REVEL BEACH, Atlantic City, N.J. (May 17, 2012) – Bask, Revel’s spa + wellbeing concept developed exclusively for the 20-acre beachfront resort by exhale mind body spa, is celebrating its debut with “Shake Your Chakra” weekend from June 8 to June 10 at Revel. “Shake Your Chakra” offers the best of exhale’s fitness, beauty, and healing programming, presenting guests with the opportunity to engage in a full weekend of transformation or select events and workshops a la carte.
Bask is a 32,000-square-foot sanctuary of wellness that offers guests a transformative lifestyle experience by targeting the mind-body connection through wellbeing programs, fitness classes and signature spa therapies. The “Shake Your Chakra” weekend will kick off with Rock your Asana yoga (7:00 p.m./$60) with Stefanie Eris, exhale’s national yoga director, mixing fitness, flow, music and cocktails. Purchase of this yoga class also includes complimentary admission to Ivan Kane’s Royal Jelly Burlesque Nightclub.
“Shake Your Chakra” Saturday programming:
- Sunrise Salutations and a BluePrint Juice Breakfast in the SkyGarden (8:30 a.m./$40)
- SurfSET fitness class with Mike Hartwick on the RipSurferX (11:00 a.m., 12:00 p.m. or 1:00 p.m./$40)
- Acu-Social with Robert MacDonald, Director of Healing (1:00 p.m./$50)
- Afternoon of Beauty with Laura Benge and Di Medlock (3:00 p.m./$50)
- Barre to Bar with Fred DeVito and Elisabeth Halfpapp, Core Fusion co-founders, followed by a low-cal Cucumber Stiletto cocktail and music at One (5:00 p.m./$40)
“Shake Your Chakra” Sunday programming:
- Guided Meditation with Robert Macdonald (8:00 a.m./$35)
- Core Fusion Boot Camp with Fred DeVito + Elisabeth Halfpapp (9:00 a.m./$40)
- Thai for Two with Stefanie Eris + Fred DeVito (11:00 a.m./$30)
- Natural Exfoliants with Laura Benge (3:00 p.m./ $50)
- Detox Yoga Flow with Stefanie Eris (4:00 p.m./$40)
To learn more about “Shake Your Chakra” weekend or to book your visit to Bask, visit www.exhalespa.com, become a fan at www.facebook.com/exhalespa and follow @exhalespa.
Revel features more than a dozen restaurants from renowned chefs and restaurateurs who have a vested interest in Revel and bring their signature flair from their regional restaurants in Washington, D.C., Philadelphia and New York City. Strong entrepreneurial spirits and a tremendous talent to create gastronomic and lifestyle experiences are common threads among Revel’s partners.
For more information on Revel or to start your experience, visit www.revelresorts.com. To receive the latest updates on Revel, become a fan on Facebook at www.facebook.com/revel and follow @revelresorts on Twitter. Revel is located on the Boardwalk at Connecticut Avenue in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
Since its inception in 2003, exhale has earned a position as the leading lifestyle brand in the spa and wellness space. Exhale offers unparalleled, transformational mind body programs within an inspiring yet relaxing spa setting. Continuously delivering best-in-class spa therapies and yoga and core fusion classes, exhale currently operates 19 properties and plans to grow its well-being paradigm in prestigious and philosophically aligned resorts, residential hotel developments and strategic partnerships. Bask was created exclusively for Revel.